Christmas movies have some kind of connection to our Christmas traditions. [ He looks at the selection and points to one. ] Like this one, Elf. It's about a guy who was raised at the North Pole by one of Santa's elves and leaves to find his real dad in New York.
Well, I mean, Buddy is used to how things are at the North Pole, so when he
goes to New York, he doesn't fit in and has to adjust to a new world. And
he's not so good at it. Sound familiar at all?
no subject
no subject
no subject
I think you might identify with him.
no subject
I'm not sure I understand.
no subject
Well, I mean, Buddy is used to how things are at the North Pole, so when he goes to New York, he doesn't fit in and has to adjust to a new world. And he's not so good at it. Sound familiar at all?
no subject
I have been to New York many times.
no subject
But you're learning to live as a human, just like him.
no subject
[He makes a face.]
It is very ... complicated.
no subject
no subject
Angelic existences can be much simpler. Not as many complications.